Prepaid 101 - Applying a promo when changing your plan
To apply a promo when changing your plan, just follow these steps:
- Sign in to Self-Serve, select ‘Change Base Plan’ on the Overview page, select the plan you want, and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Under the “Promotions” header, you’ll find the promos that are currently applied to your base plan.
- From here, you can apply a promo in the following ways:
- Auto-load Promo: All you need to do is select an eligible plan or a special offer. Your auto-load promo will appear under “Promotions”.
- Promo code: Here, you can enter your promo code. You may be prompted for a validation code if required.
- Please note that if you are already eligible for an auto-load promo, the promo code you enter here will override it. You can hit “Clear” to go back to your auto promo, if you have one. When you’re happy with your selection, hit “Apply”.
- You will see the promo name appear to confirm when it is applied correctly.
How do I know if my promo was successfully applied?
When finalizing a plan change, you'll get a confirmation pop-up before the changes are officially applied. Make sure to review your promo details subtotal carefully before proceeding. When you're ready, hit "Change Base Plan".