Prepaid 101 - Adding a promo when activating your plan
Adding a promo to your plan during activation is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Go to activateprepaid.koodomobile.com to begin your activation.
- Follow the step-by-step process for activating online until you get to step 3, “Base Plan & Booster Add-ons”.
- From here, you can add a promo in the following ways
- Auto-load Promo: All you need to do is meet the requirements for the offer. You can see which promo has been applied under the Promotions section.
- Promo code: Scroll to the bottom of the page to the “Base Plan and Add-ons” page until you reach the “Promotion Code” field. Here, you can enter your promo code. You may be prompted for a validation code if required.
- Please note that if you are already eligible for an auto-load promo, the promo code you enter here will override it. You can hit “Clear” to go back to your auto-load promo, if you have one. When you’re happy with your selection, hit “Apply”.
- You will see the promo name appear to confirm when it is applied correctly.
- If you’re having trouble applying your promo code, double-check the spelling and eligibility criteria.
- Be sure to confirm your subtotal before proceeding to the next steps of activation.
How do I know if my promo was successfully applied?
During activation, at the “Review Your Order” stage, you can review your activation details including any promos applied before proceeding to payment.